CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Time out

Last night Jeff went to see Dark Knight, so it was just the girls and myself at home. I was busy cleaning up and I hear Keira yell," MOMMY Paijey is on the back of the couch." So I tell Paije to get down. Keira says she will help and got Paije down. Then Keira says that Paije needs a time out. I say ok put her in time out, knowing Paije will sit for all of 10 seconds then get up and play. I keep cleaning and then I hear a weird sound. It was a clanking sound. So I finish loading the laundry and then go in search of the sound. This is what I found....



Keira then tells me since Paije wont sit in time out and stay there that she put her in the dog crate so she would stay. Then she had Paije show me that it wasnt locked...



So I then had to try not to laugh and tell Keira that she wasn't allowed to put sister in the dog crate. It was really hard not to laugh. Of course Paije thought it was a game and I couldn't get her out of it. I find her in the crate whenever the pup isn't in there. Got to love life with a toddler and preschooler!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cuuute!

The Druhe Fam said...

Ha ha ha ha! That's SO cute! And clever...lol!