CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Big Girls

We took the plunge and moved Paije into a big girl bed. After a 1/2 hour search in the boxes in the garage I finally found the little pieces I needed to convert the crib into the toddler bed. Paije loves it. We have not had one problem with it. I thought for sure the first night I would have to go up and down the stairs and finally let her cry it out. She sure showed me. I went to check on her that night and she was sound asleep in the bed. We are going on night number 3 and so far no problem. For nap time she stays in bed too. She does play a bit before actually falling asleep but she did that in the crib too.




Keira has an exciting weekend this week. On Friday we are going to the amusement park/water park. We are going with her best friend Grace and her mommy Megan. It should be fun. Then on Sunday Jeff got tickets for the Mariners and they are going with Grace and her daddy Sam. Keira and Grace love each other so much. When ever they see each other its so over exaggerated, they yell each others name and then do the Kodak run with the arms open wide for the big hug. Man can those two fight though. They fight like sisters already. Alls I have to say is its a good thing the parents like each other cause these two are inseparable.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Wow, that sounds like an easy transition to a bed! I am dreading it with Adam and Isabel.

Yes, we should get together sometime when you are in Riverside!

The Druhe Fam said...

I'm impressed! Ella will probably be FIVE before she's ready for a bed. HA HA!