CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jeff needs a boy!

So tonight Keira played beauty shop with daddy. It started out as a joke I played on Gracie's parents. Keira came home with one eye started to turn red and brown. She got kicked by accident. Gracie told her daddy she did it while trying to do a flip. While she was telling her daddy she also showed him what she did. Sam asked for a picture. I took a few but it doesn't show up well on camera cause its so light. I decided to darken it up a bit and send it to them. Yes I am evil. Well after I was done putting the make up on Keira she put some on daddy. Jeff just loved it. I have to say my hubby looks awesome as a whore. hehehe I have blue eye shadow on too. Keira likes the bright colors. Poor daddy we can always hope Paijey turns into a tomboy......




the pretend black eye....


Isn't daddy lovely!!


Make up lessons are a must when the time comes...

2 comments:

Shawna said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Iffff ya want my body Aaaand ya think I'm sexy Cooome on baby let me knooooowww