CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

The newest member of our family

For those who don't know we have a puppy. She is an English bulldog/ Australian shepherd mix. She is now 12 weeks old and a little fireball. Paije was terrified of her for the first week or so. We always knew when the pup went near her because she would scream like someone was taking her out of my arms. Keira likes the idea of a puppy but is also a bit afraid of her.

Keira has named 2 of our animals. The kitten we got her for her 2nd birthday she named Swiper. Yep she was 2 so Dora was a favorite. This time since the puppy was her 4th birthday gift she decided to name her puppy Kinzie. Kinzie also happens to be the name of her only girl cousin. Her cousin who is 2 years older then her. Keira loves Kinzie and misses her cousin so much she just had to name the puppy Kinzie. You have no idea how weird it is to yell "Kinzie don't pee on the floor" "Don't let Kinzie eat the poop!" Ya Jeff and I laugh. We tried for 2 days to get Keira to change her mind. But her response was " I love my Kinzie, I miss her so much, so I want to name my puppy Kinzie so I wont miss her so much" mmmmm ya how do you argue with that? So I introduce Puppy Kinzie.


0 comments: