CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Intorduction

My name is Dee. I have been happily married for almost 7 years to Jeff. We have 2 girls, Keira age 4, and Paije 20 months. I am a stay at home mom and very glad that we are able to do this for my children. Keira is in preschool and Paije hangs out with me during the day.

Right now Keira is really starting to get some MAJOR attitude. There is lots of talk back and battles of the wills. I am not sure how to handle it sometime. I want her to be stubborn its a great trait later in life, I just need to figure out how to get it toned down for now. We have lots of battles over the littlest things. I do pick my battles carefully because I feel its important for her to know that she has a little bit of control over how she acts and for what she wants. She is very artistic and loves to draw pictures. She has a wicked sense of humor and loves everyone she meets.

Paije has some major separation anxiety right now. The girl can cry for quite sometime and not give up. Its a little frustrating but i know its because she is with me all the time. She is involved in a few mommy and me classes in our community and we finally have her accustomed to our babysitter. She is starting to become more of a daddy's girls, which I am loving. Its nice to be able to not have her always hanging on me. I love that now she will go to daddy and even chooses him over me.

Well I hope I get better at this. I have never tried blogging before, but thought it would be fun.

3 comments:

Shawna said...

Welcome to blogging- I've been on for almost a month, lol. The girls are so adorable (and I totally hear you on the 4 year old attitude...ugh).

The Fehrenbachers said...

Hey there! I am blogging too. With my brother in law in Iraq I try to keep it updated... Feel free to check it out! thefehrenbacherfamily.blogspot.com

I hear you about the preschooler free will and the toddler that does not want to leave you... Sounds like Luke and Landon are at the same exact stage as your cutie pies....

AbbaDabba Bags said...

Awesome, another blog to read!