CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I am a total housewife...

Ok so those who know me know I don't really like to clean. In fact I am known to let dishes sit in the sink or let the laundry pile up for quite some time before actually doing it. Even then its no guarantee that I won't have to restart the washer at least twice cause i forget to switch the clothes. BUT... since we have moved into our new home I have been really good about keeping it clean. I clean up every night and try not to let dishes pile up. I am not by any means a clean freak but no longer am I a slob. Ok yes the laundry is a whole other issue.

Today Keira and I went shopping for a carpet cleaner. I am so sick of cleaning the rooms in my house and my carpet looks like crap. So we bought one. Its a Bissell proheat 2x select pet .

I love this thing. My playroom which had a bunch of little black spots from spilled juice boxes and whatever else was there is now clean. No more spots. Same for the living room where Jeff and I watch tv at night. Now I have to figure out how to keep the kids and hubby from dropping stuff on the floor.......

I can't believe how excited I am over this damn carpet cleaner lol Boy have I changed over the last few years LOL


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I keep trying to leave you a comment on how cool this is but it wont let me. Hopefully I can finger it out this time! Keep up the good work. I might make one to just to rant and rave. Love Ya, Yer Dad