CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Leaving for Disney

We leave for our Disney trip tomorrow. The girls clothes are pack and so is their carry on of toys, crayons, and snacks. Jeff and I still have to pack. We arrive at John Wayne airport at around 5:30. Keira still doesn't know where we are going. She now knows we are going on an airplane ride and staying at a hotel. She thinks that is the big surprise. We wont tell her until we are at the Disney gate on Thursday. She will flip. Jeff and I are so excited. I will be posting lots of pictures when we get back . Have a good weekend everyone.

Dee

1 comments:

Bev said...

Keira is in for a real surprise! She's gonna be so happy. I still haven't taken Nathan there. I love Disneyland... it's the happiest place on earth... or is that Disney World? Anyways, you guys have a fun & safe trip!