CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Conversations with Keira

So Keira and I were talking today and this is what happened.

Keira-" Mommy is Miss Megan your friend?"
Me- " Yes she is my friend."
Keira-" Do you guys like to hang out?"
Me-"Yes we like to do things together, Why do you ask?"
Keira- (great big smile) " I have an idea!"
Me- "oh?"
Keira " I think you and Miss Megan need to have a play date."
Me- "oh ya you think so?"
Keira- " Uh-huh and then Miss Megan can bring Gracie and we can watch you guys play"
Then she hands me my phone.....

Hey Megan wanna have a play date lol?


Keira- "mommy do you like babies?"
Me- " yes"
Keira " Paijey isn't a baby anymore."
Me- "yes i know she is turning into a little girl"
Keira-" but i want a baby"
Me- "thats nice"
Keira-" I have an idea, Mommy tell your tummy to grow a baby like when you had Paijey and then we will have a baby"
Me- " well hunny mommy's tummy doesn't think it's ready for a baby"
Keira-"yes mommy you tell your tummy oh ya tell it I want a baby brother there are too many princesses for daddy already."
Me- "where's the wine?.............."

For lunch we went to Red Robin and a big group came in and several of the women had really big Texas hair.

Keira (really loud) "Mommy look at that lady's funny hair its REALLY BIG and poofy!"
Me- Where's the food?............


Fun Times!

1 comments:

The Druhe Fam said...

ha ha ha! Kids really do say the darndest things! So cute!